Norns without a Home; and Stuffing!

Sadly, as of this morning, my Albian Years Creatures 1 has stopped working. I can't tell if it was a glitch in the game or something wrong with my computer, but it simply refuses to run. I've heard rumors that the Emergency Kit does not work properly. Is there any way to fix my little Norns' world? Luckily, I exported Sally and Andy the night before. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it back in working order soon!

In the meantime, I have another update from Project Teddy!

I've finally got stuffing! I can now continue sewing up this little guy! Jelly Bean is excited for stuffing too, but I don't think he'll fancy me taking apart his new pillow to stuff other Norns!

I've ordered the noses too. One hundred in total, seven red, seven black, and eighty six pink! They're on their way here as we speak, so it's only a matter of time before production can really begin! I wonder which will arrive first, the noses, or my little Norn figurine. Ohh, hurry up, post! The wait is agony!


 Now that I've finally got stuffing, I've moved onto the little feet. I've got one done already, as you can see in the picture below. One more, and I can stitch up his body! Jelly Bean appears quite concerned that his new friend is only a foot. I'm not the only one eager for those noses to come! Pity I still need beans. I must get to a fabric store this week...
(Sorry about the terrible lighting for this one, I had to snap the photo quick before the camera battery died!)


Jelly Bean says: She'll never find me here!
Ah well, in the meantime, I'll busy myself with sewing up the arms and body, and taking adorable pictures of Jelly Bean! Keep an eye out for future updates!

2 Comments:

Amaikokonut said...

Jelly Bean is just adorable. Don't worry little one, your friend will be more than a foot soon!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, his friend is two feet now. ^^

Post a Comment

LilyNorn on Albia is in No Way Affiliated with, Associated with, nor Endorsed by BigBen Interactive, Fishing Cactus, nor Gameware
Images Copyright Gameware Europe Ltd and Used with Permission
Background Image by Wingmar | Powered by Blogger | Layout Template by Jessica of Discover Albia