A Little Surprise From Albia

Have you heard the news? My Norndoll surprise, Project Teddy, has taken off! You can follow along with my photo updates on the project here, but you'll find all the information over at Creatures Caves!

http://www.creaturescaves.com/forum.php?view=2&thread=4443


I am using Don's Norndoll pattern, and I've already got parts of the pattern all sewed up and ready to go! My purple Norndoll assistant, Jelly Bean, is excited to meet his new friend! As you can see in the picture, that is in fact yarn. Am I really going to use yarn? Why yes, yes I am! I just need stuffing, beans, and a nose, and then I can complete this little guy.

Keep a look out for more Project Teddy news!

2 Comments:

Daniel Hudson said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how your Norndolls turn out! Perhaps you could even create a Norndoll for each of my blog mascots, Galen and Quirin?

Unknown said...

I just got a giant bag of stuffing last night, so production can continue much faster than I expected! The two Astro like fellows? They certainly are interesting! I can't guarantee anything yet, but keep your eyes open!

Post a Comment

LilyNorn on Albia is in No Way Affiliated with, Associated with, nor Endorsed by BigBen Interactive, Fishing Cactus, nor Gameware
Images Copyright Gameware Europe Ltd and Used with Permission
Background Image by Wingmar | Powered by Blogger | Layout Template by Jessica of Discover Albia