New Beginnings

The time has come to start up a new Norn community in my Albia, to commemorate the opening of this blog. There hasn't been a stable Norn population in my world for quite some time, so here I will start anew. The area is nearly prepped for the new arrivals, but I will unleash the Nornlings anyway. Change is in the air, and with it comes new life, a new generation of Norns to live their lives to the fullest.

Success! Sally, the first of my babies, is incubated, taught her words, and sent out into the world. It was tricky to get her to learn all her words, as she enjoys playing with the teleporter to get to the garden. I'll be keeping an eye on Sally, as she seems the exploring type... She is a spunky soul who does not like to listen to me, and would rather spin the top and gorge on cheese than anything else! But I love her to bits, even if she is a naughty girl sometimes. Luckily, she shows promise as a good eater.

Andy, my second Norn, has also been learning his words. He is a quick learner, though he's often distracted. He believes that the bouncing of a ball is much more important. He's decided to venture down to the incubator to adventure around. He and Sally haven't had any contact yet, but it's only a matter of time! I imagine he won't be too happy when I bring the lift back up to teach him the rest of his words. He certainly loves to play, but he doesn't seem inclined to eat, despite his increasing hunger. Silly Andy, food is good for you! With a bit of hope, some of Sally's eating habits might rub off on him.

Hopefully they will lead long, prosperous lives on Albia with the others who are yet to come!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

LilyNorn on Albia is in No Way Affiliated with, Associated with, nor Endorsed by BigBen Interactive, Fishing Cactus, nor Gameware
Images Copyright Gameware Europe Ltd and Used with Permission
Background Image by Wingmar | Powered by Blogger | Layout Template by Jessica of Discover Albia